Selangor (Group Level) | Full-time position
Oversees video production services across all campuses. Produces and provides promotional, educational, and event-based videos to internal and external audiences and manages the process for quality and efficiency.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Executes shoots on-site/on location including audio, camera operation, and talent directions. Additionally, handles assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, creativity, special audio needs, custom graphics, and animation.
- Scouts shoot locations and assess possible obstacles in filming and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks such as reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, colour correction, adding photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, animation, audio and music, and final editing using Adobe Premiere Pro software; utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production.
- Determines content and format of productions, operates editing equipment, and implements a variety of positive and negative feedback from various sources as necessary.
- Produces content including but not limited to short films, webisode, educational, instructional, or event-based videos.
- Creates material used for, but not limited to shooting videos, and conducting field interviews; edits material for television broadcast, social media, web applications, or schedule guests as needed.
- Direct multi-camera Marketing and Communications studio productions; supervise cameras, sound, teleprompter, and floor director positions in the course of any Marketing and Communications production.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience using professional recording equipment.
- Knowledge of video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and Adobe After Effects.
- Able to do the basics of the following: audio clean up, audio mastering and colour grading.
- Must be available to work a non-standard schedule.
- Experience supervising staff and providing support in higher education is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and collegially with faculty, administrators, students and colleagues required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple assignments and to work collaboratively within team required.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.