Operations Executive (Junior Executive)
Selangor (Group Level) | Full-time position
The Operations Executive assists in looking after the buildings, facilities, surrounding grounds, equipment, and supplies of the organisation's campuses.
- Building and project management
- Plan and see through electrical, renovation, upgrade, beautification work and etc. from start to finish.
- Study, research, analyse all possible issues and assist when required for project management.
- Maintain the landscape and ensure the place is well lit up.
- Regular checks of the buildings to ensure our facilities are up to the best condition at a given time.
- Regular sanitisation and disinfection of the school buildings i.e. waste disposal, pest control, cleaning, etc.
- Safety and security
- Ensure that school facilities are safe and operating per regulations.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of health and safety protocols for the continued operation of our schools.
- School Transportation Services
- Indirect overseeing of this portfolio as it is co-related to Operations.
- Cleaning & Sanitising Management
- Monitor cleaners’ manpower quality of work deliverance and response to outbreak emergency such as HFMD, Influenza, Covid 19.
- Ensure cleaners well-being is taken care of for quality work deliverance.
- Sourcing and Purchasing
- Assist in sourcing and purchasing of order request by Operations Manager and other leaders based on the needs of the organisation.
- Other Duties
- To take on any new task or responsibilities that may take place in future or instruction by the company.
- Monitoring and management of a range of Licenses related to building and business.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Knowledge of using software like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn and handle new systems and technologies.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Patience to supervise and liaise with the working class.
- Ability to work independently.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to objectively analyse data.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of people in the organisation.
- Responsive and able to attend immediately to issues.
- Willing to travel outstation when necessary.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.