Human Resource (HR) Executive
Human Resource (HR) Executive (Junior Executive)
Shah Alam (Group Level) | Full-time position
The HR Executive is in charge of the full spectrum of HR functions and activities including but not limiting to administrative duties, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, learning and development, employee relations, talent management, HRIS.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Sourcing and screening resumes, making interviews arrangement and communication with job applicants.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Making recommendations to hiring managers.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, universities and industry associations.
- Preparation of offer letters and other relevant documents.
- Conducting On boarding activities.
- Conducting Off boarding activities.
- HRIS / HR Administration
- To ensure all HR activities are in full compliance with statutory requirements, all labour and Industrial relation related laws. Contact HR Advisor as and when needed.
- To ensure Employees’ personal data, all relevant information and documentations are up-to-date, organised and filled in proper order. To disseminate Employee Data Update Form to employees annually.
- Assist in HR Strategy Planning, propose on refinement ideas of current HR SOPs.
- To ensure timeliness and accuracy in all activities relating to HR administration.
- Handle staff movement activities (i.e. transfer, staff relocation, staff re-designation, promotion) according to the procedures set.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Assist to streamline the compensation and benefits entitlement of staff and make proposals and highlight on areas of improvement.
- Handle all compensation and benefits related matters including but not limiting to fixed asset requisition, leave and attendance management system, medical benefit, insurance coverage, special occasion purchases.
- Learning & Development
- Support the Group’s training and development plans and programs.
- Liaise with external providers as and when necessary.
- Involve in career progression planning and succession planning related projects.
- Employee Relations
- Monitor employees’ progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Be the point of contact for all HR related matters / queries, understanding employees’ needs, provide support, information, resources, solutions.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies, Psychology or related field.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest, ethical, dependable, high integrity level.
- Ability to remain discreet and handle sensitive and confidential information professionally.
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Experience in various HR software programs will be added advantage.
- Well-versed in Employment Act 1955 and, Industrial Relations Act 1967 with good knowledge of prevailing HR practices.
- Passionate to be a part of an education movement.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.