Brand, Communications, Marketing & Customer Experience (BCMC) Manager – Product Strategy & Partnership Management
Brand, Communications, Marketing & Customer Experience (BCMC) Manager – Product Strategy & Partnership Management (Manager / Assistant Manager)
Selangor (Group Level) | Full-time position
The BCMC Manager – Product Strategy & Partnership Management will manage product strategy team of the ACE EdVenture Group, its subsidiaries and stakeholders. The main roles and responsibilities including but not limiting to drive key product strategies to enhance the customer experience and contribute to the overall success for organisation, cover end to end in-house marketing event, and support the agents and associate with marketing material.
We expect you to have the leadership skill, a creative mind and excellent communication skills.
- Product Strategy
- Manage the product strategy team.
- Develop/refine strategies to deliver innovative product offerings that drive increased customer acquisition and activation.
- Monitor and research external conditions including markets, competitor and market share analysis, demographics, and regulations to ensure products and services meet segment needs.
- Work closely with the Digital team to monitor key performance indicators, ensuring the accuracy of results and develop meaningful insights based on observed performance.
- Collaborate effectively with partners and with cross functional partners across the organisation to deliver a world-class customer experience and develop yearly/quarterly strategic roadmaps to meet business objectives.
- Execute a continuous improvement approach to acquisition and customer lifecycle through the analysis and development.
- Partnership Management
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Manage co-create and/or co-branded promotion, event and/or content with partners according to company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organisation - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- BSc/BA in Marketing or Business - related field or equivalent required.
- Proven experience as a product development and event or similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office and social media.
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
Key skills for public relations officers
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Proactive and Initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Awareness of different media agendas.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to email@example.com.*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.